Private consultations at my place of business:
- $130 for the initial consultation, approximately 2 hours. Additional
hourly rate will apply for more in depth consultations.
- $65 each additional hour or subsequent visits
Private consultations at your home:
- Add additional $25 fee for clients that reside in Clark County
- For clients outside Clark County, call for additional fees
specific to your location
After hours care-limited availability:
- Add additional $50 to fees listed above
- In an effort to serve a diverse population, once a month we
will provide our services free of charge if you have limited financial
resources and meet certain criteria.
Childbirth Education Classes:
- Private classes are $65/hour and they must be prepaid. An additional
travel fee may apply if client resides outside of Clark County.
A minimum of two hours is required to schedule a class. The class
content will be soley based on your personal needs and on the
amount of time desired for instruction. An intake form and short
personal interview will help you decide what areas you would like
to focus your educational time in.
- Group classes are available one Saturday every other month.
Classes are limited to four individuals and their support person.
Classes may be cancelled if there are not enough registrants.
The class day is seven hours with six hours being education and
the additional hour for lunch and breaks. The cost is $125 per
couple and includes lunch and materials. Fees must be pre-paid.
Unless noted, fees are due at the time of service. Accepted methods
of payment are personal checks ($25 fee on all returned checks)
Upon request,a special service that we offer is an itemized lactation
bill with appropriate coding that the client may present to their
insurance company for reimbursement. Many lactation services and
equipment is paid for by insurance companies if there is a medical
condition requiring intervention as well as a referral from the
attending physician for these services. There is no charge for this